This Mother’s day, make this easy dessert for your mother and shower her with your love!
Sabja/Basil Seeds – 2 Tbsp
Vermicelli – 1/4 cup
Mango – 1 cup
Rose syrup – 2 Tbsp
Milk – 1/4 cup
Mango ice cream
Mango milkshake recipe: https://goo.gl/JNgCdC
Aam Papad (Mango Fruit Roll-Ups) recipe: https://goo.gl/ZsSxK9
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
1. Soak sabja/basil seeds in water.
2. Cooking Vermicelli: Once the water is boiling add the vermicelli and cook it.
3. Once the vermicelli is cooked strain it and keep aside.
4. Cut the mango into pieces and grind to a puree.
5. In a tall glass, pour rose syrup, soaked sabja/basil seeds, cooked vermicelli, mango puree, milk, mango ice cream, chopped mango pieces and mixed nuts.
6. Mango Falooda is ready, serve it immediately.
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Mango Falooda – Mother’s Day Special l Falooda Recipe | Mango Dessert