Hydrometer – Triple Scale – Perfect for Beer and Wine – A Must-have for Your Home Brewing and Winemaking – Easy-to-read for Measuring Specific Gravity, Brix/balling, and Potential Alcohol
- Home Brew Triple Scale Beer & Wine Hydrometer. Essential piece of your Home Brew equipment.
- Color bands indicate start and finish for wines and beer (Indicates Dessert Wines, Table Wines, and Beer)
- Calculate alcohol, see when the fermentation is finished and troubleshoot problems
- Triple Scale: Specific Gravity (0.99 – 1.17), Potential Alcohol (0%-20%), Brix/Balling (0-35)
- Backed by a Lifetime – No Hassle – Free Replacement Guarantee, if Inaccurate!
Everywhere Home Brewers are Raving about this Triple Scale Hydrometer
This is the Best Triple Scale Hydrometer for Home Brewing, Wine or Beer Making
– Easy to Read and Use
– Measures specific gravity, potential alcohol and brix
– All-In-One Hydrometer
A must have! You can’t beat the convenience of a Triple Scale Hydrometer
– The triple scale hydrometer is made from glass and offers you the ability to take your readings using specific gravity, potential
alcohol or Brix scale. Regardless of which scale you choose, this hydrometer offers you the tool you need to assess the density of your
wort and ultimately the strength of your beer or wine.
– When it comes to home brewing beer or wine, the best results happen with the best attention to detail. This hydrometer will allow
you to process this with ease.
– This product is fragile and breakable; most home brewers and wine makers have broken one or two. Order two and have a backup on
This Hydrometer is backed by a lifetime – no hassle – free replacement guarantee, if inaccurate!
Bring the sample liquid to 60 degrees F. The reading will be inaccurate if the test sample is not at this temperature!
Click the Button at the Top of this Page to Start Brewing Now!
List Price: $ 17.99
Price: $ 9.99